Place cursor over course titles for course descriptions or click course titles for comprehensive list of a school’s course descriptions.
(for non-Business and Management School majors.) Students must complete all of the following courses with a grade of “C” or better:
- EC201 Principles of Economics (Macro)
- EC202 Principles of Economics (Micro)
- AC205 Principles of Accounting
- MG309 Management of Organizations
- MG314 Marketing Management
One of the following: MG101, EC106, AC206, MG351, MG408, MG319, MG425, FN311, IS121, MG460/CE460